RIHLA #20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 5th 2013
Published: March 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. In Somalia piracy is still going on. The piracts hijack the boats and demand ransom from the owner and that is how they make their money. The owners get a plane and get a parachute that drops down to the pirates. Then, the pirates will probably give the ships back.

2. Piracy has changed from earlier times of exploration because back then they were easier to find and now it is more difficult. They have become more dangerous because when they get money they use it to buy high quality weapons.

3. The authorities tried to train a group of people that will trained to fight off the pirates. The people supporting this stoped and everything fell apart. The people getting the training joined other gangs or the pirates. I think that the authorities should find one person who can be there "inside guy" who can give them information on what they are doing and where they are going. I say this because I have watched many movies like this.

4. Piracy is never justifiable. They are stealing from people who have worked hard to have those things. If they want something like that then they need to work for it just like those people did. Stealing from others is a bad thing and they are being selfish by making those innocent people suffer.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0681s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb