A4 Rihla #20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 4th 2013
Published: March 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello fellow blogger's!! Today's topic is piracy. Arrg?
1. Piracy exists in the modern world because there are pirates, to this day, that still sail the ocean committing heinous crimes, taking "loot" from ships, and using ransom as a tactic.They are very similar to pirates in the past, but they are much more advanced. Piracy does not only exist on the ocean, they exist in a person's everyday life on land, of course.
2. Piracy has changed from the earlier times of exploration because it evolved from water to land. Piracy is committed by everyday people. It can be committed by downloading music or anything illegally or copying movies without permission. On the ocean, weapons have become more advanced and they are easier to detect by the navy now.
3. The authorities are trying to solve the problem with pirates by attacking them and their boats. I don't think this is the absolute best idea because it is creating more violence without the thought of compromising. Maybe they should give the pirates a designated area to fish for tuna that won't affect anyone in a negative way because this is why it all started in the first place.
4. I don't think it is justifiable because it is morally wrong to commit heinous crimes towards others and steal other peoples work due to greed or any motive, in fact. It is unfair to others and it just makes the people who are doing it seem corrupt.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb