RIHLA # 18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 20th 2013
Published: February 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

In the article is talks about how students don't go to school and have to get a tracking device and carry it around. It is required after a certain amount of absences to school. It says in the article that it will help students go and get to school on time. In my opinion I believe that this is extremely outrageous. No-one should have to wear or carry around tracking devices just so they have to go to school. It iis up to that child if they do not want to go to school. You cant really do anything about that. To me making a child carry a tracking device is abuse. You don't know what is going on with a child if he or she is absent. i dont agree with the article when it says that students who skip school usually eend up in jail. That's no true you cant determine a future for just anybody because you never know what they might continue to do if they decide to change. In other words this is just another word for house arrest. This relates to class or a future class because it explains that school is important and that you should always go.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb