A6 - RIHLA #16


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 4th 2013
Published: February 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. My Renaissance person is Michael Jackson and he is an artist from America.

2. I consider him a Renaissance person because he was involved with a variety of careers. They include: an entertainer, actor, businessman, and philanthopist.

3. Yes I think this person has had an impact on others just because of his pieces of music that he wrote, how talented he was, and how he performed inspired people. He was one of a kind and the things he did involved morals that taught people not to be violent, not to hate or judge people, to love others, and more. He was a positive person to everyone!

4. Lyrics to his song Black or White - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/blackorwhite.html

Question: During the <em style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color:� line-height: normal; text-align: center; background-color: #ccccdd;">L. T. B. Rap Performance, can you interpret what the few lines mean? In what way did you think Michael Jackson have experienced the things mentioned in this song? How did you think this song impacted people? How does it impact you?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0178s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.9kb