A2 RIHLA#11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 4th 2012
Published: December 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post


• Doing something selfless for a group of people defines a hero in my book. We decide which people to celbrater the people who effect a large mass of people.
• No not all people agree on who should be considered a hero/saint because there is always that one person who is always going to diagree for the sake of an agrument.( 1b)
• It is not easy to tell who the good people who are during their life time becasue every thing they did when they are alive affected people opinions.I think opinions of Joan of Arc changed because as years passed we were able to look at her life as a whole.(2)
• It is not fair to change our opinion on historical figures because they already built up the reputation that has been taught to generations of people.(3)
• I personally believe that we shouldn't consider someone evil if they thought they were doing the right thing because people like hitler hadno idea that he would become one the most hated men in history. He thought what he doing was right whole heartly so he cant really be considered evil.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb