RHILA #11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 2nd 2012
Published: December 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1a. I think what makes someone a hero is what you do and how you do it. Also a hero is a person who does a life saving or big general change in someone's life or their life period. I think people decide to celebrate a hero is nice but sometimes can maybe get over board. Celebrating a hero is just rewarding them for the hero move that they did and showing them that apperciate their heroic move they did.

2. It's easy to tell a good people heroes during a lifetime because they make a lifetime change in history. Joan of Arc opinions were changed because people saw that she was determined at a young age. Also because she was a really good leader to the people and she fought for what was right. When she was executed people got their minds right because they knew that what she was doing was correct and postive.

3. I think it's fair and not fair at the same time beacause of the evidence that is possible to see today and the evidence from years ago can change alot of things. I think that the evidence from today can be true but also false because people lean on the internet to much for their evidence and people can be lieing and just putting any thing up their and just be liar. At the same time the internet may give people correct evidence and that evidence may add up to history facts and the evidence can be true so in my point of view it can be fair or it cannot depending on who and where you get your evidence from.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb