RHILA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 27th 2012
Published: November 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I believe noble has spreade so fast beacause this is a program that's makeing a change in kids lifes. Also beacause people such as staff memeber are willing to work and help out. Noble has spreaded because of the great ideas that people has come up with to use around the world.

2. The impact in the noble expansion will be everyone wanting to get a noble school in other places. Also everyone will want to transfer from their school to a noble campus. Evidence is the vistors comeing from countries to come to noble and visit and take what they learned back to were they came from.

4. Traditions for noble is that they can maybe be ranked all around the world in different countries to be just like noble. Also they can maybe win and award for being ranked and changeing lots of kids lifes in the U.S. I think that if noble contiues to expand the world will be a better. Also the kids will be off the streets and everyone will get a fair and good education in school and then be successful after school.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0978s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb