A4 Rihla#11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 1st 2012
Published: December 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

1a. What makes someone a hero is their willingness to help others. Those who go out of their way just to try and make things better for someone else are heros. It's heroic when a person isn't selfish and wants to help others instead of worrying about themselves.

b. People do not all agree on who should be considered a hero/saint because they have their own beliefs. Even if a great amount of people believe in one thing, there are going to be those others who will try to make an argument out of that belief.

2. It's easy to determine if people are "good" and heros by over looking the actions they take. It's easy to notice whether people are doing things for the best or the worse. A person can sense anothers attitude and come to the conclusion of whether they are good or bad.

3. No, this isn't fair because he was labeled as a great hero for his discovery, then people looked deeper into his background and then wanted to change what they first thought of him. It's a mistake on their half that they even gave him his own holiday. Personally that's a mistake on their behalf that should have been seen from the beginning.

4. People from history shouldn't be held accountable for things they couldn't have known because it makes no sense. How is someone going to be held accountable or considered evil for something that probably didn't even exist at the time. Today things have changed from the way things used to be.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb