A2 RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post


• I think Noble has been able to spread so fast due the results they produce with the help of schools like Muchin CP, UICCP, Golder CP, and many more Noble Street schools. Also spreading of Noble schools happens so fast because of the high demand for more schools of its kind. The School Board takes note of this and allow more schools to be built.
• Noble has the potential to hurt the city of Chicago because we are already under major critism for taking students away from the local highschools. Noble could also help give Chicago a better reputation as a city that pushes education becasue of Nobles generally higher test scores.
• A) If I were Mr. Milkie I would never consider expanding Noble to other states. I would not expand for two major reasons. One being i would not want the stress load of fifteen plus schools. Two, I also would not want to have to try to fix problems that every schools faces. B) Some potential positive consequences are better opportunities for children who attend, spreads the word about Noble and its goals, and it will also offer the chance to travel to other schools. Some potential negative consequences are Mr. Milkie will be stressed out because he would have to vist all of these schools, we may have lower test scores because more and more students affecting our averages, and Noble's name may be slandered by the new schools who think since thier Noble good test scores will come with the title.
• If Noble does continue to expand, the uniforms, demerits, community service requirement are things we should keep. Things that may vary depending on leaders and location would be the demerits and LaSalle policy because the newleaderes may disagree with the preset rules.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb