RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

RIHLA #9







1. I believe Noble has been able to spread so much in such a short period of time because of how their culture is improving and improving the learning procees of scholars. The more positive reviews they get from parents and their students the more likely more students are going to attend. In contrast, as the population of a school increases the school system will have to increase which means more rules and changes need to be made. In the end, the better Noble charter schools will spread because of how their culture and education system is a great enviornment where students can learn from, and finish remembering all the goals they started andaccomplished.




2. The impacts that will occur as a result of the expansion of Noble is more parents will refer to their friends of the wonderful schools that Noble has to offer. For example, a student scores a 32 on the ACT he/she will feel proud and happy because of how Noble really helped he/she achieved their goals. An example I can give is when my older brother attended a Noble Charter School called UIC College Prep and he ended up being the first graduating class from there because of all his hardwork he graduated;in addition, ended up going to a four year university. When parents hear about the accomplishments their children have achieved they feel proud and decide to enroll their younger children. Furthermore, recommend their friends to register their children in the great schools Noble has to offer.




3. If I were Mr. Milke and I decided to expand Noble Charter Schools across the nation I will need to ask myself "is this a good choice or bad choice to make?" I will need to think over with my company if spreading Noble across the country is right, in addition, discuss the pros and cons of what can happen if this decision is finalized. If I come to the decision in which everyone believes is right I have to think it over before even deciding what is right,consequently, one unsure decision can lead to negative results which can really impact the entire nation. Lastly, it is right to decide and come to a conclusion backed up with evidence to decide what should be done when refering back to expanding Noble across the nation. The potential negative and positive consequences from expanding Noble across the nation can lead to people protesting that expanding Noble is a horrible idea. Others might say that expanding Noble across the world is a great idea because it will help the education of their children and help them get into a great college/university.




4. If Noble continues to expand the traditions that will be carried and worth keeping depending on leaders and location is discipline, honor, and scholarships why because these values will help students exceed through their journey in highschool;in addition, graduate with a scholarship which will help pay their tuition for the college/university they decide to go to. In contrast, if a new leaders come into a new charter school, students must be ready for what the new leaders are going to enforce and finalize. Furthermore, if students believe all because they have new leaders that run their school means they can slack off and do whatever they want, however, they have to be ready for the new system that is going to be enforce by the new educational system that is going to be established.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013.7kb