A4 Rihla#9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I think Noble has been able to spread this much in such a short period of time because of the huge amount of students applying at the ones currently existing. Noble has become such a well-known name because of the good reports given. Everyone I know talk highly about Noble network and about how they wish their children either get accepted or were attend one. Noble has shown that they are different from other public schools with their excellent discipline and grades. When parents see that there is a aschool that's going to enfore good grades and well behavior, they don't think twice about getting an application. Because of Noble's name being brought up every so often, school officials see the interest many take in Noble; therefore, have spread it.

2. The impacts of the expansion of Noble will have on the citly of Chicago are going to be beneficial and good. There will be kids with higher grades and with better education provided to them. If Noble expands, kids from all over will have a better chance of receiving an education fit to give them successful future.In the future I can see Noble being all over the world with thousands of applicants awaiting an approval letter. Later on in the future, kids are going to want to be apart of Noble with their own decision instead of just applying because their parents say to. They will see the wonders Noble has done over the years and want to be apart of the many who graduate being something big in the world. Questions I would ask are: How did Noble come to be? What made the creaters of Noble so sure it would be a successful network?

3a. If I were Mr. Milkie I would consider expanding Noble to other states. Kids all around the world deserve to have a proper education. People from all over the world come to see how the Noble schools function. Expanding Noble will lower the drop out and failure rates. Kids who drop out are usually struggling in school and have no motivation to try. Those who are failing aren't getting the support or extra help needed. Puuting Noble for everyone to attend will be a great thing to help children with their motivation to become something in life. A Noble school can carry its culture and ways to other states making it a world wide school system that is proven effect in children education.

b. The potential negative consequences of the expansion of Noble is once it spreads to others states it might change in original culture. If it happens to be changed Noble's from all over will change and no longer function as they started off. There might be disagreement on how things work and changes will begin to be made little by little changing the original meaning of a Noble school. Potential positive consequences are -Children with higher grades - More carrer people in the world -People with better discipline. So many good things can come out of the expansion of Noble as well as bad, but overll, Noble will go on to be known for a network that gave all hope in education that is fit for having a successful future.

4. If Noble does continue to expand, I believe the tradition of enforcing rules, education, and discipline should be kept. These are the things Noble is well known for. Maintaining well behaved kids that work hard and strive to become the best. Depending on the leaders I believe the way of discipline may be changed. There might be a certain leader who doesn't believe in punishment or enforece strict rules. This all depends on the personality and character of the person put in charge. Also, the beliefs of making a better world by a "Positive Multigenerational Change" should be kept because we should all wish to make a better world. Becoming successful is a start to making the world better because with successful people comes big change and sometimes change is for the best.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb