A4 Rihla#8


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 12th 2012
Published: November 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. The election relates to what we are learning in class because of the choices that need to be made. In class we are currently learning about many types of religion and their background. In the election many had to learn where Romney and Obama were coming from in order to determine who to vote for. With the religions we are learning about there were choices for others to make on whether they'de like to be apart of a certain religion or not. With their choice came consequences, for example, christianity in Rome was considered a threat; therefore, it was a difficult for christians to keep faithful to their beliefs without getting punished. Voting also comes with consequences because everyone's vote matters and that's what can affect your and everyone elses future.

2.What I found to be the most interesting is the way religion and election can be so similar. In religion you have to decide whether you're going to be dedicated and faithful to that one belief, like religion voting is something that needs to be thought about before choosing who you will be faithful and supportive to. Another thing I found interesting was the way those running for their place as president have to prepare a whole year before on what they're going to be able to provide the people of America and help us with what we're struggling with.

3. Questions that this article makes me wonder are:

-How do those running for presidency persuade others into voting for them? What are their strategies?

-What persuades people the most into wanting to vote for a certain someone?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb