A4 Rihla#7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 5th 2012
Published: November 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.) In my opinion the content of someone's argument is more important than the way they present an argument. The content of an argument is everything you need to understand what's going on rather than having the argument presented flashy. Anyone can present something and make it look good but really what matters is what is being said.

2.) I strongly believe people are mostly convinced by the style an argument is presented. Now a days, all people want or need in order to be convinced is a good flashy show. They don't want to listen to what there is to say if the argument was presented looking good. This isn't a good thing at all because it can lead to disappointment and make others feel betrayed for thinking they didn't really know what was to come. This can turn out to be a problem in the future because if people continue to agree to whatever because it looks good they might be commiting a crime and not even know it.

3.) There was this ine time when my friend "tried" apologizing for getting me in trouble because she lied but did it in a way that I didn't care for her apology. She approached me in a rude way that showed she didn't really care about what she had did but was apologizing because it was the right thing to do and also, the teacher had made her. Her apology and excuse was believable but her tone and approach made me think twice about forgiving her.

4.) In my opinion another song that would be appropriate for initializing presentations would be "Live your dreams" by Save The Last Dance because it's a song that talks about living your dreams to the fullest without looking back or giving up as trailblazers do.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb