A6 RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 19th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

<strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">1. Since 1999, Noble has expanded from one campus to fourteen beginning next year. Why do you think Noble has been able to spread this much in such a short period of time?I think that Noble has been able to spread all over the city of Chicago because we have a mission in everything we want to accomplish. I also believe that noble has expanded so much because Noble has a discipline code that educates all of the students.



<strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">2. Envisioning the future: What impacts will the expansion of Noble have on the city of Chicago? What evidence do you have to support your answer? Well Noble has a big mission and our mission is t make a multi positive generational change. The way we will make this happen is if we all graduate from high school and from college. For example my friend Himena who attends the college of Lake Forest with a full scholarship is making this change; she graduated from Noble and is now in college chasing her dream to be a teacher.



<strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">3. Schools from around the country visit Noble in hopes of learning from what we do here.



a. If you were Mr. Milkie, would you consider expanding Noble to other states in the US? If I were Mr. Milkie I would expand Noble to other states because if we are changing the world into a positive environment I think other states should join us so that they have the opportunity to also change the world.



b. What are the potential positive and negative consequences of that expansion? One positive thing that can happen is that children will get a better education and discipline. One negative thing that would happen is that maybe other states aren’t going to like our discipline system or other thing we do in Noble.

4. If Noble does continue to expand, what values, traditions and core beliefs are worth keeping and which do you believe will change depending on leaders and location? If Noble dose not continue to expand we should keep the same mission which is P.M.C. we should also keep all of our core values; on the other hand. I think that the core values might change a little if the leader is changed and maybe the location may vary.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0814s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb