RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 6th 2012
Published: November 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

<!---->
1)In My opinion, I think that the content of someons argument is way more important than the presentation of someones argument. Just because someone may be rich, or have money, that doesn’t mean that they neccessairly know what they are talking about. Just because you have a banner with a lot of glitter or stickers, doesn’t mean that you know politics or anything else for that matter. You will be surprised to know that the person who may just have a card board banner saying “vote for me” in horrible expo marker knows more than his or her opponent.

2) Unfortunately, most people are more convinced by style than substance. Some people will vote for a person consisting on how much money they have or their social class. They won’t care about the issue at hand or what they have to say. Going along with style, other people will vote for someone due to empty promises such as “no homework for a whole year”. Sometimes, we just lack poor judgment when it comes to voting.

3) One song that I think represents how we are trailblazers, girls in particular, is girl on fire by Alicia Keys. This song represents how to never give up and lead by example. It is a very impowering song that has motivated me to always lead by example for my other fellow firecats.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb