A6 RIHILA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 5th 2012
Published: November 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I believe that the content of someone’s argument is more important. I believe this because for many people the things that the candidates say that are true and things that they well do. On the other hand many people like to choose the candidates by their commercials, talks on the biggest known channels, and the newspapers. I believe that no matter how flashy and stylish the media we should someone who will make our country a better country not a president that is flashy and stylish. From now on our country should consider choosing a future president who will give a good reputation not someone who will give us a bad reputation.

2. Most people would vote for a candidate who that gives a whole list of things they will do to make our country better. I think that this is a good choice because many people are actually hearing what they want to hear from a candidate. On the other hand the other less than half of the people choose their candidates by looking at the candidates style and go by things that the media Sais. I think that is a bad decision because if many people choose their candidate by what the candidates say in the media it might not all be true, it could have been edited. I think there is at least 1 problem that both groups have and that is that the candidates might take out a big list of things they want to fix to make our country better; however, not everything might get done that is on the list. And the other problem is that maybe the commercial will be very stylish and flashy and people will be talking about what they are wearing not the things that they are saying.

3. I think that a song that would be awesome to put when someone is going to perform is this song:(New 2012) Eminem - Never give Up . I believe that this song should be played because it shows someone’s life and how they don’t give up even through very hard times. I think that the lyrics when Eminem is singing is not that appropriate but the rest is very good and this shows that you should never give up and reach for your dreams.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb