RIHLA #7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 4th 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

RIHLA #7







1. In my opinion I believe the content someone addresses in a presentation is important. Why based on how the content of that presentation grabs the attention of the audience and they learn something new. In contrast, when it comes to the conclusion of the presentation many people in the audience will have questions because they want to learn about that topic that was discussed.



2. Regardless of my opinion people are probably more convinced of the substance because of how it grabs their attention and persuades them to ask questions and learn new things. In addition, the more questions they ask the more their knowledge on that subject that was addressed increases. Many people from a particular presentation because of the intresting content they learned , they take it with them and apply to their everyday lives. I believe the more knowledge you know on different topics, the more doors will open to successful careers in the future.

3. The song I chose to represent someone indicating that they are about to do a presentation is the song Eye Of The Tiger. The reason I chose this song was because the message I grabbed was that you should not let the opinion of others affect the way you are going to present. They will only look bad, not you. In contrast, this song helped me learned that if you want to accomplish something go for it doesn't matter what others say or think. In the end, this song made me come to the conclusion that when your about to start a presentation theres nothing to be afraied of.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb