Steve Jobs


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 8th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well according to the article and what people believe happed to him he is either in another place, going through the proccess of being reborn or is already reborn. In evey story no matter who told it in the diffrent versions they told Steve Jobs always ended up happy and in a place that really resembled him.

It brought grief to people every where because he made such a diffrence to so many peopples lives. Some would say he was a phrophet and brought great innovations to millions of lives every where.

Some people dont agree with that group so well because they made it seem like they adopted Mr. Jobs ,as mentioned in the article, to spread their own religion to others around them to get more people to follow their beliefs. Which really upset some some buddhist.

Alot of this stuff really through me off because I found it hard to believe that some people belive this stuff. I guess if thats your religion, then thats your religion. It was interesting to read about other peoples point of veiws on Mr. Jobs and where he is now. One thing that got me thinking though was that why would a religion or temple try to use Steve Jobs as a reason to get more followers, seems kind of wrong to me. And what exactlty can the Buddhist really do about it?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb