RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 8th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) According to the text, Steve Jobs reincarnated in a new younger body after death.

2) So many people around the world grieved the death of Steve Jobs because many poeple were admires of the work that he contributed to the Apple company. His innovations, accoring to a lot of his admires, changed the lives of people; making life more convient for them.

3) Many groups, or people, are skeptical about the Dhammakaya Temple because many people believe that this is just something that they, and Phara Chaibul who is the leader of the temple, are trying to recieve attention to help with fundraising.

4) What interested me about this article was that I had no idea that many people believe in reincarnatrion. I was not aware that Steve Jobs believed in the Buddha faith or that he even had any faith at all for that matter. One of the questions that I have about this article is how long is the Dhammakaya Temple and Phara Chaibul willing to continue admiring the innovations of Steve Jobs? will they eventually get tired of him specifically and move on to another person?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb