A5 RIHLA #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 7th 2012
Published: October 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

"Thai Group Says Steve Jobs Reincarnated as Warrior-Phlosopher"

According to the reading, what happened to Steve Jobs after his death was that he reincarnated as a celestial warrior-philosopher and that he is living in a mystical glass palace hovering above his old office at Apple's Cupertino, California headquarters. So now he is enjoying his life after death.

Many people around the world griefed Steve Job's death because to them he was a secular prophet whose innovations changed the ways of millions of people's lives and way of lives. He strengthened the appeal of a brand, that was Apple, which approached cult-like status way.

People are skeptical about the Dhammakaya temple because supposebly it is the temple in which you are reborn according to Thai beliefs. It is the temple were you reincarnate and become a celestial warrior. It is the place in which you live in a palace made out of glass, mystical, and beautiful.

What interested me about this passage was the religion and thoughts of the Thai people. They say that Jobs was reborn, he reincarnated and went to a palace of celestial warriors. I would like to ask why do the Thai people think that this happened to Jobs? Why do they have those beliefs?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb