Occupation of Old Egypt


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 30th 2012
Published: September 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Occupation Of Old Egypt







1. I believe Historians based on the information given about the occupations of old Egypt historians might learn that during the Middle Kingdom Time Period ( 2066-1950 B.C.E) that a school text for student administartion in training was used as a helpful tool for students to improve their writing.







2. The benefits for a young egyptian of learning how to write gives them an ability to be able to send letters to relatives, teachers, friends, and their ancestors. Also learning how to write gives young egyptians a glimpse of how writing is used in their everyday lives and how if they learn how to write they can already have an idea of how writing is used and how its transported from one place to another. According to the text if young egyptians learn how to write it will help them with their occupations that they have in their everyday lives.




3. The timeless frustrations of a teacher that are presented in this text are as a result of learning how to write before you die all your accomplishments of your lifetime will be remembered and honored forever, I believe this is frustrating to them because some teachers will be remembered for certain things they are not even greatful for at all.







College Visit Questions:




1. I don't believe Americans value education the same as egyptians did because many students value their education in different ways. Some students value their education because it will help them succeed and have a successful future. In addition, the more education you have the better chances of getting accepted at any job of your choice. I personally believe if you have education you will become successful and you will be able all your goals in your life, finishing college with a degree relating to your major, and from there pursuing a job relating to the major you chose throughout college.







2. Questions asked to my tour guide Mark at Valparaiso University:




What was your major at Valparaiso University? He told me his major at Valparaiso University was Business Administration.




Why did you choose Business Administration? He told me he chose business adminstration because he wanted to start his own business and develop a company in which he can develop his own product and sell it to the world knowing his product will bring a positive impact to others everyday lives.




What sports do you play? Mark played tennis but in the university's division team which he told me he really enjoyed and had fun in the tournaments and competitive games he played.




3. If I decided to attend Valparaiso University I would pursue a degree in Law but im undecided still if this college has a law enforcement program and if this college is right for me. I will need to learn more about this college to decide if finishing with a college degree at Valparaiso University is the right decision to make or should I attend a different university and finish college with a degree at a college I feel is right for me and that I am comftorable with also.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb