U.S Ambassador Killed In Libya


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 23rd 2012
Published: September 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

U.S Ambassador Killed In Libya







1. Libya is a country located in the Maghreb region; which is found in North Africa. Also it is bordered by the Mediterreanean Sea. The countries that are around it included Egypt, Sudan, Algeria , Chad, and Niger.




2. One of the arguments was that Obama's Adminsitration Officials told the New York Times that it wasn't the cause of the protest that caused the deaths of the 4 U.S Ambassadors, but what they believed happened was that Millitants had planned the attack ahead of time. The other argument that they believe cause the death of the 4 U.S Ambassadors in the first place was caused by a link to an American Video that was posted online which Muslims found really offensive, This video which was 14 minutes long, which is still currently on youtube , shows people acting like violent Muslims; in addition, including their agression towards out Christians and Women. The actors who were involved were originally white, had covered themselves in dark makeup and used thick accents. As a result, of this youtube was out of service on Wednesday, to prevent civilians from continuing to observe this controversial film.







3. I believe religion in some scenarios results in violence because some people get discriminated by what others say or post online about them. People who don't belong to that religion of which a person or group represents should be careful of what they say or do because once they attack that person's or groups beliefs it will always lead into a dark path which will not turn out well for both sides that are fighting against each other. In the end, if you cherish a sacred religion don't let others discriminate you because if you let them take over what you believe in your emotions will take over you and make you do things which can really impact you and others around you.







4. I would like to learn more about the origins of Libya and the type of religion they represent. In addition learning about the citizens of Libya would give me a better explanation towards why Millitants of Libya cause violence to others. Lastly I would like to learn of the great leaders who took part in significant events of Libya in the past and its impact on society.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb