RHLA #2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 25th 2012
Published: September 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Libya is located in the region of North Africa. One reason that our U.S. Embassy was attacked in Lybia was because we posted a video on YouTube that was found very offenseive to a lot of Muslims. This attack happened because US showed actors portraying Muslims as disrespectful to Chritians and women. Yes I do believe that religion can justify acts of violence. What happened to the U.S. ambassador and three other embassy staff was just an example. When you believe firmly in something such as religion, it can cause you to show your frustration in acts of violence when someone disrespects that religion. You feel a sense that you need to stand up for this religion and deffend it. And in the process, you are willing to go against anyone who may disrespect it. Due to the topics discussed in this article, I would like to discuss religion more. And by that, I mean the different religions around the world. I would like to know more about why people believe these different types of religions, and what causes and effects these religions have lead in the past. Another thing that I would like to discuss is other attacks on the U.S. from other countries based on religion and politics. I think this would not only help me, but others as well, get a better understasing of not only this article but other events that have happend dealing with the U.S and other countries.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0859s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb