9/11: Keeping it safe from kids


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 20th 2012
Published: September 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. This article relates to what we are learning in World History by the kids being limited to what they are learning. Unlike us we are able to learn a lot about what had happened that tragic day.

2. One of the five World History themes present are Society because the parents are not telling their kids about what had happened on 9/11 and that's their choice.

3. I personally disagree with the author because the kids need to learn what had happened so they can have a better understanding on how there are bad people in the world. The sooner the kids learn about the tragic day and understand about bad people the sooner they will be able to understand that they should stay away from people that are bad influences.

4. It makes me wonder exactly why the parents are holding it back. Also what are they holding back? Did they tell their kids about the event but don't go into detail or don't tell them at all? I want to learn more about why this exactly happened. Also are schools educating students about this all around the country or are they just passing it up as if it never happened.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb