RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 27th 2012
Published: March 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Give a shoutout (AND EXPLAIN WHY) to 2-3 senior Firecats that you think are performing well academically or in class for some other Noble reason.



Jazmin Hernandez: I want to give a shout out to Jazmin because in History she basically knows all the answers to the questions that is being asked. She works very hard to make sure that she is the best and she helps the people next to her so they can achieve academically too. HIstory is not the only class that she puts alot of work in to get a excellent grade but in all her classes. Keep doing what you do Jazmin because with that attuide, i believe that you can make it far in your education.



Sofia Zervas: I want to give a second shout out to Sofia because Sofia is another student that puts in the affort to do all her work and be prepared for class everyday. I never saw once that Sofia was not prepare for something. She even has her work all organizes and neat which i wish i was more like her. Keep doing a great job Sofa!!!



Jhonatan Martinez: I want to give a third shout out to Jhonatan for being a excellent student and doing all his work so that for each class he can be prepared and ready to go on with the class.When Jhonatan is stuggling with a class,he makes sures that he is in that class office hours so that he can get the help he needs. With doing that he gets goods grades on papers,projects,test,and so on. Remain your greatness Jhonatan!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb