RHILA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 26th 2012
Published: March 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Give a shoutout (AND EXPLAIN WHY) to 2-3 senior Firecats that you think are performing well academically or in class for some other Noble reason.

SHOUT OUT TO SALUD! During our class debate for technology she was on fire, not literally. She was able to back up the counter arguements made from the opposing team. It seemed like she really believed in what she was arguing, especially when it came to technology in the medical field. Her and Aliyah created really good though provoking questions to the other team to think about. NICE JOB!

sHOUT OUT TO ALIYAH! Also during our class debate there was a moment where she and some other opponent were going back and forward about a certain point in the debate. She remained profesional and was also to back up her infomation with outside resources. Like Salud, she was also on fire and it seemed like what she was debating she believed. NICE JOB!

SHOUT OUT TO MARY! Although she is not in my class, she let me read the "This I believe" paper. It was touching because even though we are friends and we share many things, I was able to see as a friend the true feelings Mary hasnt been able to express personally. Sometimes because it is easier to do on paper than express vocally. Although she is going through some unpleasant moments she has been handling everything just fine. NICE JOB!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 999.3kb