RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 25th 2012
Published: March 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Give a shoutout (AND EXPLAIN WHY) to 2-3 senior Firecats that you think are performing well academically or in class for some other Noble reason.

The first firecat that I would like to give out is to Abigail Aguirre. Abigail has been have some medical problems since I believe the middle of Junior year. Our advisory started to notice that she was not coming to school as much. As an advisor we thought it was only because of laziness and the ACT was coming up. Then her mom had imformed our advisor that she was not doing to well. As an advisory we started to call Abby and give her the homework lesson and give her the encourgement to keep doing the best that she can. Senior year came around and Abby still had the same problem, but she is now in school more often, she knows what she has to do in order to success on to the next level, and she also has her heplful advisor to help her and make her feel welcomed all the time. Good job Abby keep up the good work.

The second firecat I would like to give a shoutout to is Esmeralda Diaz. Since Esmeralda has been back to school from her injury she has been showing firecat power and has been working very hard to turn her grades right around. She is a very smart young lady and I hope she continues the good work.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb