RIHALA #23


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 20th 2012
Published: March 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This I Believe

Many people take a look at them and just disown them or don’t even care about how they feel. Sometimes, they don’t even get acknowledged, and most of the time its heart breaking to them. Well, I believe that dog’s are people too! I believe that dogs are part of the human race just as any other human being race in the country. Why do I believe this? I believe this because its fact, that God created all humans and creatures. Now even though, dogs fall into the creature category, believe it or not so do human beings. Whether you like it or don’t want to live with it or not, we are creatures created by a God! Dogs and human beings are so much alike, in so many different ways. Dogs have brains, meaning that they are also smart and intelligent like human beings. Dogs can learn right from wrong; all you have to do is teach them. Its very similar to raising a baby. When a baby is born, the baby doesn’t know right from wrong, and in order for that baby to learn right from wrong, the mother and father has to show them, and inform them the difference between right and wrong. Dogs can learn these same characteristics because they have brains just like human beings. They are not ignorant, and they aren’t clueless to anything that goes on in life. A dog knows when there is something good happening and they know if its something bad happening. Sometimes they can sense these kinds of things (good and bad things happening) because they are animals, which is a benefit because they don’t have many responsibilities in life. A dog’s responsibility is to live, learn and grow. Humans are a little bit more complicated because we are expected to grow up and be able to contribute to society and the next generation.

Dogs are so much like us! They are mammals, they are born into earth, they learn while they are young and older (during everyday life), and they also have many characteristics like us human beings, such as, smart, intelligent, comical, personality attitudes can be positive or negatives, “pigs” (which means that they like to eat a lot), fast runners, etc. We can put a bunch of adjectives on them, because its what they do and its who they are. They are God’s creatures, but so are we! So dogs and humans are alike, 1 being they come from the same God and the other being, they are creatures, creatures with brains.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0756s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb