RIHLA#22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 12th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

People gather round in Japan to pray, amid tears and for a moment of silence to mark one year since the tsunami and an earthquake killed thousands of people and triggered the worlds most nuclear crisis in a quarter century. They observed a moment of silence the same exact time icool cured last year, March 11, 2011 at 2:46pm.

This relate to topics that we've discussed in world history because it's about adaptability, transitons. Thepeople of Japan has to adaptoo their living since since the earthquake and tsunami year messed it up for them. They had to rebuild, and have an era of REBIRTH!

Yes there is evidence of cause and effect. The cause would be the earthquake and the tsunami and the effect would be the way it left people afterwards.Though sands died, some lived, some lived with injuries and most livedwho became homeless. There were a lot of effects dust just causes, but the effects weights out the causes.

How is everywhere adapting after tis crisis? What are they doing right to survive and ot become psychotic?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb