Rihila 22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 12th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Summarize your article
The article was about the U.S soldier killing 6 civilian from Afghanistan. President Obama had called the president from Afghanistan and apologized, but the president of Afghanistan did not think that this apology was appropriate. In somewhat of revenge people from Afghanistan killed some U.S soldier. It has caused controversy and saying what is the point of this war. There is no purpose to the war.

2. How does your current event relate to topics or ideas that we have discussed in world history. Explain fully
I believe that through out history there has alway been the idea of revenge for someone who has done something bad.if it was the idea of revenge happening through out history we have not learned about the history in the United States. we have learned about other countries.

3. Is there evidence of cause and effect in your article? How so?
Yes the cause and effect is that U.S soldiers killed Afghanistan civilian and in return Afghanistan civilians killed U.S soldiers.

4. What powerful questions does your article make you ask? What information do you need to answer these questions?
Like other people have said what is the point for the war? Why do people kill each other? Is all of these violence acts worth it? The information that I will need is background information. The cause of war, and the insights of people's mind.

http://news.yahoo.com/sunday-shows-reid-says-think-congress-looks-bad-134908346.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0858s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb