Rihla 22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 12th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. summarize your article

The article I read and found very interesting was regarding and remembering the life of one of the greatest Hip-Hop artist to ever produce music Christopher Wallace known to most as the Notorious B.I.G or Biggie smalls. On March 9, 15 years age Mr. Wallace's live was taken from him by the hands of another man with a weapon. His influence to the hip hop nation is as stong as it was then as it is now. He was able to bring a genere that was unknown to life and expose to Americans who would fall in love with his ideas of " spreading love is the Brooklyn way." I love listening to hos tunes because as he become wealthier, powerfull, and more known he never forgot where he came from and he was always humble.



2. How does you current event relate to topics or ideas that we have discussed in world history. Explain fully

This topic of honoring and remebering Biggie has influenced or culture greatly. During his prime in New York he was able to expand Hop Hop, Break Dancing, and arts and craft. Today Hip Hop is a world genere that many people enjoy and love. Break dancing and the arts are also forever lasting and in many urban settings of the country are still very popular hobbies.

3. Is there evidence of cause and effect in your article? How so?

Yes there is casue and effect in my article. If it were never for Biggie and his love for making music possibally today we would not have the music genere Hip Hop.

4. What powerful questions does your article make you ask? what informattion do you need to answer these questions?

If Biggie were alive today how would he impact music and culture?

How would Biggie view Hip Hop today compared to his time?

These questions will never be able to be answered but I have always wondered.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb