RIHLA #21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 5th 2012
Published: March 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. According to this article, modern slavery is different from earlier forms of slavery because it is done illegaly an involves people being forced to work at jobs in sex trade, farms, homes, factories, and more in the United States.

2. The movement against human sex trafficing cannects to the Legacy of President Lincoln because these woman are being forced to have sex, abused, druged, and more. The men who are trafficing are gaining the profit of their work and this is similar to what white men were going to slaves.

3. The Polaris project fights against human sex trafficing by having a national human trafficing hotline, policy advocation, client services, public outreach and communications, fellowship program, international progrms, and campaigns. I think this is a good project because there are millions of people who are involved with sex trafficing and it needs to be stopped.

4. I do agree that human sex trafficing is a form of modern day slavery. people are being forced to have sex for someone elses beifit. this is not the exact same thing as past slavery but has many similarities: no pay, no freedom, get beat, and more.

5. Slavery still exsits in many parts of the world suich as Africa and Arabia. There is also sex trafficing around the world.

6. i think it is crazy how many people are vitums of sex human trafficing and it is varely herd on the news or in the public.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb