RIHLA #20


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 27th 2012
Published: February 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Tiramisu Recipe:

In order to create the fudge you mix:


• Italian Cream Cheese
• Whip Cream
• Sugar
• Vanilla
• Eggs
• Milk



Next, you need Lady Finger Cookies, and with the cookies you dip them into homemade coffee, alcohol in the coffee is optional.

Then, on your cake plate, you place the lady fingers and you plce the fudge on top of the cookies. You repeat this step until you are satisfied as how tall you want your cake to be.

Finally, you spread cocoa powder on top of yor cake.

You have your Tiramisu!

1) The Tirmamisu Recipe is one of the first recipes that my dad learned how to cook as a beggining chef. My dad came to the United States from Mexico, and as he first started learning how to be a efficient chef in Chicago, he learned how to cook a Tiramisu.

2) My family does in fact identify itself with this recipe. We do because first of all, my whole family loves the Tiramisu recipe. Also, whenever there is a birthday party or a special occasion where cake is needed, my dad is the person making the cake.

3) I think people should have acess to a variety of food. I think so because we do live in the most diverse country in the whole world, The United States. Therefore, people should definitely be exposed to different types of food.

4) Food is definitely an important aspect of someone's culture. Food is one of the main things that represents a culture. All the cultures in the world, identify themselves with different types of unique dishes, all done in there own special way.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb