Rihla #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 7th 2012
Published: February 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Rihla 17,

I agree with Castiglione’s description of what makes a man ideal because I think it is exteremely important that men should be well mannered, educated, and talented. If men act ike animals, uneducated, and untalented then their will be chaos and destruction. Moreover, I think in some parts of the world there are men that are like that because it is their religion or belief that they must follow.


I think Castiglione thought men should live and act that way because it shows an honorable men doing the right things. The way he thought was that a man should behave well mannered, educated, and talented. A man should be strong and show strength. He should also know how to speak well to others and write well.

If we are taking about a high power controlling people then I think it is better to lead through fear. If people fear someone of high order than they will do what you order them to do. Through love people might walk all over you and think it is okay to put off things that you tell them to do because they will less likely get into trouble. Moreover, through fear shows power and control among the people because they do not want to face the consquences.


Adolf Hitler was leading by fear. I say that he was leading by fear because he set up a Nazis army that helped to invade other countries, and many people that were considered “other” feared the Nazis. They would do what ever they were told so they would not get into any trouble, but for most of them death was their fate. I know this because the Holocaust is being taught were it can never be forgotten, and through class I have learned all the terrible things Hitler has done to people. People feared him because he built up an army and brain-washed people into believing his beliefs. Many people feared him and he lived off of their fear because that is how he had so much control and power. Moreover, the effect of his leadership style ended up in death and many horrible consquences to the people considered "inferior."

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb