RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 6th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) I do agree with Castiglione's description of what makes a man ideal because he describes how a man should be loyal, respectful, and faithful. A man should have all these qualities in order for him to be considered ideal. They should obtain all htese qualities because people will respect man more and understand him better. I think there are some men that have those qualities; they may be hard to find but they are out there.

2) I think Castiglione thought men should live and act loyal and respectful because maybe that was the way he described himself. Also, he probably noticed how women loved men that were respectful and loyal rather than rude and selfish. Also, he wanted to show men what an ideal man should do because many men were not sure what was the right things to do or not to do.

3) I think it is better to lead through love. Leading through love is a lot better because first of all, the leader will have a lot more followers. His or her followers will praise him more and show a lot more respect toward the leader. However, if you lead through fear than not many people will admire or follow your lead so it will definitely be better to lead through love.

4) Barack Obama is an extroardinary leader that has lead and is still leading through love. The evidence is by one of the first speeches he said after becoming president; the "Yes we can" speech which was his first speech after knowing he was president. The effect of leading through love is that he has many followers, and many people understand and follow his way of leading. Also, a lot of people look up to him, especially many little children. He has shown that with love, a leader can be just as successful and powerful as a leader that rules through fear and hatred. Furthermore, Obama has inspired future leaders in the world to rule/lead through love rather than hate.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.032s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb