RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 5th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Castiglione had a very precise description of an ideal man. Catiglione believed that a man should be strong, careful, not arrogant, and gentle. Based on this description, I do agree that a man with these characteristics would be more desired and is ideal. I think Castiglione that men should live and act this way maybe because of the way he was taught and his own opinion of what he looks for in a leader.

Personally, I think you should be feared by outsiders so that no one try to take advantage of you or try to start war or something, but I think that within your own people, a learder should be loved. The people should feel safe, and understand that thier leader will do whatever is best for the people and not just what is best for him/her.

The leader I choose is President Barack Obama. I defeniately believe that Obama leads with love. Obama has made it part of his goal to eliminate the fear of the enemy by eliminating the enemies. President Obama has a very calm, rational though process but easily persuasive. This type of leadership style draws people in and helps understand his motives to help the country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb