RIHILA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.) Castiglione pretty much describes the perfect man: Athletic, muscular, cool mind, Proper(gentalman), and a love for music. Honestly this sounds like a dream guy for a girl, but in all reality I do agree with him, though it seems like we might judge people in a much more serious way. Yes I do that some men like that, for example Bryan Monte Money from escape the fate is a guitar player, he works out alot and is a bit muscular, he is really the type of lay back person, and he has manners.

2.) I think that he wanted all men to be the same. Since every men would be the same then that would lead for all men to be either happy together or miserable together.

3.) Fear vs Love: To be a leader you need to prove it. Being to nice wont get you anywhere but will get you friends, Showing fear will get get you far but also get you enimies. The question is more like who are your friends and whom are your enimies. I personally think that showing fear will get you far, even more when you have supporters, for example Hilter. He showed a lot fear and it cause a second world war(dont get me wrong Hilter caused a lot of disaster). Hitler moved people through properganda and it worked. He proved that speading/showing fear can get that need to be done, done!

4.) I once said that someone in this world was gonna make it positive through music. John Lennon did just that. His music ovioulsy wasent anywhere near showing fear rather love(positive messages in his songs). For example "Imagine" was a song that described what he wanted to see in the future. "Imagine" that title says it all, If we imagine we can make it reality. Its almost like MLKs speech I have a dream speech, both saying that we all can be together. "Imagine all the people, sharing all the world" This is the line that descirbes the meaning of the song, we all have to be together. Lennon's way of showing his leadership was never violient and made was famous throughout his history from the beginning of the Bealtes until his death.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0221s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000.6kb