RIHLA #12


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 10th 2011
Published: January 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Shoegazing is simply taking a picture of one's feet. This can take place anywhere the individual's whose feet are being photographed feels moved to take a picture of their feet in an amazing or not so amazing environment. This is an activity that I have taken part in once. I was hanging out with my cousins when we all realized we had on the same style of shoes in different colors. It was interesting to see the different colors on our shoes against the gray sidewalk at night. Though many people base what they find beautiful in themselves or others on what is acceptable in today's society. I think that today people base beauty more on how someone presents their appearance than who they are as a person. The one thing i find to be truly beautiful in anyone is confidence and respect for oneself and others. I find these things beautiful because I feel that everyone deserves to feel good about themself and what they stand for. Additionally, I think that self respect and respect for others is beautiful because it shows a sense of morals and the ability to treat others as you would want to be treated.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.5kb