RIHLA #6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 16th 2011
Published: October 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1)
-"Fall 7, get back up 8" (Buddhist Quote)
-"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed" (Eminem)
-"Don't let the past steal your present" (Cherrale Morgen)
-" Impossible is Nothing" (Adidas Quote)
-"Take The Risk And Forget The Fall" (Amelia Ramirez)
-"Get Ready It's A New Day" (Asher Roth)
2) -The first quote to me means that even if you fail over and over again, you have to keep trying. You have to keep your head up and just get back up and try again. You will not accomplish anything wit giving up, but you will accomplish many things by trying and trying again.
-The second quote to me means that you have no idea what is really going to happen tomorrow, people can predict what they think will happen but it is never for sure. Therefore, you should take advantage of the present. Do not look forward to make a change in the future when you can simply make your change NOW, in the present. Life is crazy and you have to take action now and not tomorrow.
-The third quote to me means that you should not let your past destroy your future. It is helpful to learn from your last mistakes but you shouldn't let any mistakes from the past stop you from taking risks in the future. It shouldn't affect you because life is full of risks and you have to take them.
-The fourth quote to me mean that you can accomplish whatever you want because nothing is impossible. Also, the word "impossible" shouldn't mean anything to you because with handwork you can accomplish what you want and prove to people that impossible is nothing.
-The fifth quote to me means that you should always be ready for a new day. Look forward toward the new day that you are given and make they day better than yesterday. Also, if you made mistakes yesterday try to learn them and make things better on this new day.
3) This RIHLA relates to World History class because we are learning about the world. The world that we are going to be exploring when we leave college, so we have to be ready to face any challenges. These quotes help us get inspired on how to succeed and not let people bring us down.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb