RIHLA #5


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 11th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) Steve Jobs embraces th ideas of Vuddhism into his work with apple in many ways. First of all, Steve Jobs creates his own lessons/steps that lead to success and peace, and even the meaning of life. This relates a lot to Buddhism because in Buddhism it has its own 8 steps toward obtaining success and peace. Also, Steve Jobs met a Buddhist friend called Zen. Zen helped Steve Jobs relax and taught him many different things. Consequently, Steve Jobs invoked what he learned in Buddhishm with his new apple technologies.
2) Out of the 10 lessons that Steve Jobs created, I relate most to the last one he made. The last one talked about how you should do wha is best fir you, and not care about any criticism or rumors that people say about you. In other words, you should do wha you love and not what other people love. This relates to me a lot because people sometimes tell me tha I should do things differently, but I don't care what they say because I know that what I am doing makes me happy and I want the best for me.
3) Steve Jobs has created many different inventions. All of his inventions have affected our society positively in many ways. Junks new inventions have helped other people prove that if you work hard, you can be just as successful as Steve Jobs. Also, this has helped the economy because people spend a lot of money for his products which helps the economy. Also, his inventions have helped be more successful by making college students more efficient with his or her work and also in the business matter.
4) These articles relate to our class a lot because in class we talked about the 8 different steps of Buddhism to achieve success. Just how Steve Jobs followed those steps and his own lessons to achieve all the success he accomplished.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb