Rihla#6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 16th 2011
Published: October 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1." Don't focus on the failure but on the great lessons you've learned."
This quote is significant because it shows that we can use our mistakes as lessons in life. In other words, we should learn from our mistakes.
2."Never settle for less than your best."
This quote shows the importance of doing your best. You will be able to achieve more if you put in all you can in everything you do.
3."Life is about choices: hanging on, holding back, and letting go."
I think this quote is significant because it shows part of life's reality. It is true that life is all about choices,and we have to learn how to make the right ones.
4. "Even if you don't feel like it, JUST DO IT!"
This quote shows that life can be difficult at times and we have to do things we might not always like.However, it is important to stand up strong and just do it.
5." Freedom is not the absence of commitment but the ability to choose and commit yourself to what is best for you."
This quote is very important because it shows that we should use our freedom to choose and commit ourselves to what is best for us.
These quotes can help us in world history class this year. Things might be challenging but we have to learn how to cope with them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb