Rihla #5


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 11th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Dear Rihla,

1) Steve believed in Buddha's teachings and starting things with a free state of mind. Steve believed that he needed to go by Buddha principles and have an open mind about things to be creative. He decided to try new things by creating new advancements that benefited the world.

2) I think that lesson that says, "Our time is here is limited, so don't waste it living comeone else's life" is what I relate to the most. I can relate to this lesson because sometimes I feel the urge to be someone else so I can be successful but really just being yourself gets you farther in life.

3) The technological advancements have developed and positively helped our economy. They have positively help our economy because they are objects that influence the economy to be successful. It creates more jobs and makes work done faster and easier. Also better source of communication, learning, and how things are done.

4) The articles relate to Buddism because Steve lives his life through this religion. Also, by relating to Buddha and having similar ways of being successful he did it by having an open mind. Also, how different places and time periods are changind and envolving.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb