RIHLA #3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 25th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) This relates to what we are learning in class because we are learning about how people were treated differently because of their social class. Also in the article it talks about how people are treated different becasue of how much money is made by them.
2)During class in the Hinduism and Caste system stimulation I think everybody played their part well. I think so because you could see how everybody who had a part was acting either in power or they had no attention. It made it easier to understand. I dont think people questioned their treatment because they knew they would probally get punished or in trouble.
3)The treatment of the Untouchables is similar to what we learned in class because the higher you were in class the more respect you recieved. The lower class you had, the lower respect you would have.
4)Out of this article the most interesting thing was reading about the abuse the women got. They would also rape the women. Also I thought it wasnt fair how the police would beat people. I thought that was ironic because they are suppose to be protecting the people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb