B2 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The album sold so well during the week of 9/11 because the event did not stop some people from functioning. Some people continued to work and to listen to music.Also hip hop fans have a different type of relationship with the music.

I do not completely agree with what the author says about young people and tragedies.I do however believe that 9/11 had an impact on all of us.Just because young people were listening to music during the tragedy does not mean that they do not care about what happend.

I do think it is important for those young people from 9/11 to start refelcting critically on the effects that 9/11 has on today's world. Everything that happens in the past affects us today.

People in Afghanistan do not know much about 9/11.One student said he thinks one of the buildings crashed.

Some of the people believe that Americans wanted to help Afghanistan become a better place. Others believe that they have seen more bad then good since Americans have arrived.

I sometimes do think about how other countries look perceive the United States. I want to learn more about how the United States has interacted with other countries around the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb