Edward Snowden's Truths


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii
December 3rd 2013
Published: December 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

A true philosopher is the one who is willing to take the risk of studying the reality of life and be willing to express the discovered material to the world. Earlier in 2013, a man known by the name of Edward Snowden practically sacrificed his way of living after he believed it was necessary to share some government classified information. News reporters claim that Edward averaged a salary of about two hundred thousand dollars a year and was living in a beautiful house in Hawaii, but he then was thrown to 32 years in prison for leaking classified information. He mentioned how the government happened to be spending millions of dollars testing a classified military material in addition to the government agency, the NSA, having the opportunity to listen at the common press's mobile conversations. Now, although the president has spoken and denied some of the information given, many people than began questioning the actual duty of the NSA. This philosopher changed the fundamental beliefs of thousands of citizens by making them question if their actually is even a just government currently in the twenty first century and making them skeptical of the United States's government. Additionally, this philosopher exhibited a great amount of courage for actually standing up for his mortal principles and refusing to let millions of citizens being unable to take into consideration of the truth. It is always the first person who is who volunteers to do the act that is considered courageous; however, the first act gives others faith to follow these steps and many believe this has not been the last of "government leaking".


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb