Lustful Drama


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"Dante's Inferno" is full of dreadful circles of hell full of uncontrollable sins. In these nine circles of hell, there is this particular lustful sin that seems to be encountering and addicting to the twenty first century. Even certain celebrities will be found in the second circle of hell for committing this type of adultery. Brain Urlacher, number 54 in the Chicago Bears NFl team, currently has three children all with a different mother. This, unfortunately, would be considered a lustful sin for not controlling his hormones and letting different people sexually influence him. Moreover, lustful sins does consider adultery. Therefore, Kristen Stewart would be entering the second circle of hell for admitting cheating on Robert Pattinson. Hulk Hogan- an American semi-retired professional wrestler, actor, television personality, and entrepreneur- has also admitted to have slept with many different types of girls throughout his life. Additionally, Dania, prostitute that an American secret agent has slept with, and the American agent will also be placed at the second circle of hell for having uncontrollable sexual desire. All in all, lustful sins are becoming very common in these generations today, so the real question is whom hasn't committed these lustful sins?


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb