Hawaii Day 8 - North Shore


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Honolulu
December 11th 2015
Published: December 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

North Shore!! Yay, we finally made it to the R&R point of the holiday..

Slept till 9 or so, well I did, the kids were up and the boys had gone down to Pipeline..Taj got me toast and it took me 15 mins to get up 10 stairs.. pain kicks in when it's been resting..

Not much to tell really, Renee and I done some domestics and generally lazed about..

About 2 the gents came home from pipeline.. Mick Fanning is still in the lead but only by 200 points.. Close!!

We then headed down to the Local Farmers Market - we had fish tacos and a glass of vino for a late lunch (for some reason lunch is always late on Hawaii time!).. We purchased veg and fruit, local mango salsa and dips, general yum stuff.. We then went to foodland and got the rest of our groceries.. The kids have decided to have a masterchef cook off - Taj and Maya are doing breakfast - scrambled eggs and pancakes.. whilst Kai and Jarrod are on dinner with Mac N' Cheese and Spag bol.. Should be fun..

The night was a quiet one with everyone quite tired, Uncle Brad cooked up a BBQ and Aunty Renee made a beautiful salad.. Everyone hit the sack quite early.. another day down..


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.182s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0848s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb