Character Breakfast, Snorkeling, Lazy River (Drop the Navy Seal), and Off The Hook


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Kapolei
March 21st 2023
Published: March 22nd 2023
Edit Blog Post

It was a very nice morning for everyone to sleep in until 6am and wake up refreshed. This was the morning of the Character Breakfast at the Makimaki restaurant, where we got to meet several characters. Mickey met us on the way in to get a family picture, as he mimicked swinging a baseball bat because Nathan was wearing his baseball shirt. At the table, Pluto and Chip and Dale met us as Vivian and Rosie gave them all big hugs, while Nathan added these character's signatures onto his Map of Aulani where he was keeping the character's autographs. After breakfast, the girls and Steve did some splash pad fun and then made a new friend with a 6-year-old girl at a swimming pool by a cave, while the showed off for each other with Rosie's backflips and Vivian's big jumps. Eventually, Steve and the girls met Tory, Susie, and Nathan at the beach as everyone played with sand toys and boogie boards. Nathan snorkeled with Steve and then Tory and was very excited and screamed whenever he saw the smallest fish. We went back to the room for chicken nugget lunches and to let the kids relax with TV for a little bit while Vivian took a much needed nap.

Steve, Susie, Nathan, and Rosie went back down for more lazy river fun as Nathan made up a game that required him to shout "Drop the Navy SEALS" and jump off a tube. Part of this game was then to try to knock Steve off of his tube. Tory woke up Vivian and came down with Grandpa to have a picture with Goofy. Another hour of the lazy river with the kids playing the Navy SEALS game was surely going to give Steve swimmers ear, as usual. After tons of pool time, we decided to goto dinner at the Aulani restaurant called Off the Hook. The place served tasy Ahi Poke, Miso Salmon, and Hummus and Naan. We tried watching the sunset and got to see most of it except for some of the cloudy sky. Finally back to the room for showers as the kids went to bed a little later since we started to adjust to the Hawaii time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb