Wednesday


Advertisement
Published: June 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Slower day today. Jeanne managed to get sinusitis and she is under the weather. Even went to bed before eight. Joined her and her friends at the pier again today. Sunnier weather than Monday. Water pretty nippy, but after you got fully wet, it was actually very pleasant. I even swam out to the second buoy. Does not seem like much when you think that the rest of the group went out at least 1500 meters or yards, I never can tell. I stayed inshore and did a lot of aerobics again. We ran a bunch of errands and went to Costco to get a corned beef to cook tomorrow. Picked up Larry and went to the Kona Brewing company for lunch. I had a fantastic garlic oil, mozzarella and spinach small pizza. There is still half of it in the fridge for tomorrow. Larry has been working hard to get the El Jobean ready for the marlin tournament this weekend. He is doing so many amazing things, the teak railings are beautiful and the whole boat is really looking great. It is coming down to the wire for him to get ready so he is putting in long days. Spent the afternoon rather quietly, Jeanne even took a nap. Her sinuses must really be bad this time. Nothing else for today, so goodby until tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb