Going home


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia
April 8th 2007
Published: April 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0



UntitledI had to be in the lobby at 5am for my airport transfer. There were 9 of us going at that time, so the little bus was packed. We couldn't figure out why we were leaving so early since it takes an hour or less to get to the airport and the earliest flight in the group was at 9:10am. Seven of us were on the 9:10am flight to JFK and the other two were leaving at 9:25am going to London. We ended up having to wait in line for the airport to even open at 6am!!!!!!!! We checked in VERY early, so I got to get a window seat with only one other seat to crawl over to get out. Then, I bought a present for Addison (a stuffed camel that plays music) and went to sit down. I sat with Latrice and Donald while waiting. We ended up meeting a guy from Seattle who had been visiting his wife who's at school in Cairo. Then, we got to go through the gate only to end up in another waiting area!! We finally got to get on the plane and head home!!!!! Once we got to JFK and got our luggage, Marlene offered to take Amy and I to LGA so we wouldn't have to take the bus - that was so nice!!!! It saved a lot of time. I ended up waiting around LGA for about 4 hours for my 8:30pm flight home. The plane from LGA to Augusta held about 80 people but there were only 10 of us so we got to sit anywhere and spread out. I was expecting a lot of people to be on the plane coming back from Spring Break - it was a nice surprise to find an almost empty plane. I was never so happy to see Augusta!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb